LVT Underlayment is designed for use under Luxury Vinyl Tile and plank, as well as other premium, resilient flooring.
Today’s fastest growing flooring segment is Luxury Vinyl Tile. While LVT offers many benefits, there are a few drawbacks. At Leggett & Platt, we’ve addressed many of those with our new underlayment designed specifically for resilient flooring.
- Dampens sound and room noise in today’s active households
- Dense rubber offers premium support, thereby minimizing “floor flex”
- Masks minor floor imperfections
- Lays flat for quick and easy installation
- Fresh Dimension® antimicrobial inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria
- Excellent choice for use over in-floor heating
- Hypoallergenic and Green Label Plus-certified
Leggett’s LVT Underlayment is also recommended for use under laminate, engineered, and hardwood flooring.